About the Event
With technology forever changing the way we do business and the baby boomers approaching retirement in a different way than the generations before them, it is more important than ever to stay up to date with current industry trends, marketing strategies and selling techniques. And the only way to do this is to network and learn from your industry peers. The Advisor Network will provide you with clear, actionable deliverables for growing your network and improving sales that can be immediately applied to your business.
Attend to take advantage of our well rounded program that includes distinguished and award winning advisor/speakers, unrivaled networking opportunities, and superior educational opportunities.
Why Attend?The Advisor Network a true peer-to-peer event. This is the only event that features top advisors as the main speakers and is THE place where top advisors can network and exchange trade secrets with other top advisors. The exchange of ideas and networking found here is unlike anything taking place at other industry events.
Key Themes Discussed in 2014:
- Discover how to thrive in the dual-licensed world
- Learn how to market to women in a market where women now control more than 50% of U.S. asssets.
- Understand what market strategies and products the new generation of retirees respond to.
- Take full advantage of technology and social media in the digital age.
- Get an inside look at the best-selling products in 2013 and 2014 and the likely contenders for 2015
- Take in the macro-economic overview: how will the industry look moving forward?